Art grant applications are now closed for 2017 Oblivum!
Dear Potential Art Grant Recipient:
Art grants are a direct exercise of our community’s appreciation of the arts. Oblivium welcomes unique and thoughtful art proposals.
*Please* do not wait until the last minute to read the Art Grant requirements!
*Please* do not wait until the last minute to ask clarifying questions. Austin Hingey is your Art Lead!
*Please* submit an art grant proposal at [email protected]!
Your Art Grant Proposal should include the following:
Read this document thoroughly!
- Read this document thoroughly!
- What is your idea? How will you make it happen?
- Why are you motivated to make this happen?
- What is your least/most amount needed to accomplish your art piece?
- What could you do with your maximum request?
- Which of the 10 Principles does your art piece illustrate?
- What’s the current status of your project? Have you received previous funding? How much of your own funding have you contributed?
- Who is on your team? Who is committed to bringing your art to life?
- Who is your audience? How many people can participate at once?
- Is your art large/sturdy enough to climb?
- Does your art involve fire? Do you plan to burn it?
- What’s your LNT plan?
- Where has your art been? Where else do you plan on sharing it?
- Submit a picture/photo of your art!
- Apply for every art grant you are eligible for!
- All unused grant money and receipts for supplies and/or materials are to be turned in to the art lead no later than June 8th.
Please do not accept this art grant unless you can follow through with Art Grant requirements!